We offer a wide range of services, including wedding flowers, hotel entrance displays, church pedestals, funeral tributes and balloon decorations. We also service corporate clients, including local hotels and businesses.
Flowers for your special day
From bridal bouquets and pedestals, to table arrangements and buttonholes, we work with you and your budget to create bespoke floral packages for your special day.More info
Our unique funeral tributes, including casket sprays, wreaths and bespoke displays and arrangements are designed to symbolise the lasting memories of your loved ones.
Celebrate with balloons
Using the highest quality specialist latex helium balloons, we can create hearts, arches and displays to lift any occasion. We also sell balloons individually for any order.More info
- Derek, Thank you for being so kind and supporting the Beaumont College Leavers Ceremony. Your contribution made the event come to life and was so special to the students and families. Best WishesBeaumont College
- Derek provided a beautiful floral tribute for a family funeral - a large coffin spray made of the sorts of flowers that Ernie had grown himself, including green orchids, which had been a favourite. Professional, courteous, understanding and highly capable - I can honestly recommend Robinsons Florists!Rob
- Just wanted to say a massive THANKYOU for the amazing flowers for our wedding. They were just so perfect, loads of people commented on how beautiful they were. You made them so bright but natural, exactly what we wanted. We had such a wonderful day it was all so perfect. Thank you so much for helping make our day so special.Niki & Duncan
- To Derek and the team, Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers you made for our wedding day. From start to finish ever moment was a wonderful surprise of elegant arrangements and we cannot thank you enough. We will be passing your name on with high recommendation.Mr & Mrs Cocker
- Dear Derek, Thank you so much for all your help, support and hard work at Astley Hall. It's fair to say that not only were the public wowed by the stunning displays but so too was Chorley Council. The designs you did in the Chapel and in the corridor were absolutely fabulous and were much admired by all. Once again many thanks for giving your time to the this event - it's much appreciated.Julie - Astley Hall
- Thank you for doing the most fantastic job planning and creating our wedding flowers - they were absolutely fantastic. Much appreciated!Nicola & Daryl