About Robinsons Florists, Morecambe
Based in the seaside town of Bare in Morecambe, Robinsons Florists create floral displays for any occasion and specialise in bespoke wedding flowers and funeral tributes. We also provide a balloon decorating and helium gas hire service and deliver around the Bay area and all across the North West. As a long established business we pride ourselves on our customer service and our continuous wide range of seasonal blooms, plants and gifts.
Robinsons was first established by John A. Robinson in 1946 as a market stall selling cut flowers and plants. The business grew to take new premises on Princes Crescent in Bare with a partnering fruit shop and the flower and garden shop passed down to son-in-law Derek Morgan. Derek, now proprietor, is an experienced horticulturalist, qualified teacher and NAFAS (National Association of Flower Arrangement Societies) demonstrator and has been a qualified florist for over 30 years.
As well as running the business, Derek has run classes at local colleges and clubs on flower arranging and judged at floral competitions around the North West. He also travels around the country giving talks and demonstrations on floral design and horticulture.
If you want more information about joining a class and learning the skill of floral design, contact us for more details. If you want to book a demonstration at your organisation or interested in running a course, drop us a line and we can arrange a quote. We can provide materials for the class to get everyone involved and create their own design.Get in touch
What our customers say
- Thank you for doing the most fantastic job planning and creating our wedding flowers - they were absolutely fantastic. Much appreciated!Nicola & Daryl
- Just wanted to say a massive THANKYOU for the amazing flowers for our wedding. They were just so perfect, loads of people commented on how beautiful they were. You made them so bright but natural, exactly what we wanted. We had such a wonderful day it was all so perfect. Thank you so much for helping make our day so special.Niki & Duncan
- Derek, Just want to say Thank You so much for our wonderful wedding flowers for our wedding day. They were amazing and exactly how I wanted them. Thanks so much for all your hard work.Steven & Kim
- Thank you for supplying the balloons for the Y6 leavers disco. The children had a wonderful evening. With thanks from the Y6 Greatwood Leavers and Parents.Greatwood School
- Just to say thank you so much for the superb basket arrangement you supplied for my Dad's funeral. The colours and choice of blooms were perfect and I can truly say it brightened a very difficult day for us. Thank you so much once again.Heather
- Derek provided a beautiful floral tribute for a family funeral - a large coffin spray made of the sorts of flowers that Ernie had grown himself, including green orchids, which had been a favourite. Professional, courteous, understanding and highly capable - I can honestly recommend Robinsons Florists!Rob
- To Derek and the team, Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers you made for our wedding day. From start to finish ever moment was a wonderful surprise of elegant arrangements and we cannot thank you enough. We will be passing your name on with high recommendation.Mr & Mrs Cocker
- Beautiful Golden Wedding flowers delivered for my mum from my dad and lovely personal service. Absolutely delighted! Very highly recommended.Mandy
- Derek, Thank you for being so kind and supporting the Beaumont College Leavers Ceremony. Your contribution made the event come to life and was so special to the students and families. Best WishesBeaumont College
- Hi Derek, Just wanted to say Thank You for the flowers you did for my wedding they were perfect just what I wanted. The hair pieces were especially good and got loads of comments. Thanks again!Alice